Who am I?
- My name is Liane Anderson.
- I started my professional life with a Master of Organisational Psychology. From there I have absorbed different skills as my focus has shifted.
- I am a therapist and have a special interest in trauma. From this, I have recognised the many and varied faces of psychological and physical trauma - big and small - and the impact these can have on us fulfilling our highest vision of ourselves.
- I have also been an organisational consultant, conference organiser, trainer, group facilitator and university lecturer/trainer. I have run personal development workshops of varying kinds.
- I have worked with many people in many different ways over several decades. I have studied many techniques and strategies since leaving university to try to find the best ways for people, myself included, to thrive in all areas of life. I use all the many things I have learned, including cutting edge brain based techniques such as Brainspotting. (HERE for more on what Brainspotting is.)
- I am as comfortable talking cutting edge research as I am talking meditation and mysticism. I love assisting others to flourish and I love life. I look forward to meeting you!